An estimated 113,162 racing fans joined 20 drivers as the only ones perspiring at Austin's Circuit of the Americas on Sunday, as the recently untouchable Sebastian Vettel seemed to hardly break a sweat as he raced to win the 2013 US Grand Prix. In doing so, the 26-year-old German secured his place in motorsports history with his eighth-consecutive Formula One win, pushing him ahead of racing legend Michael Schumacher, his personal hero, who had been holding the title with seven consecutive victo
2013 US Grand Prix
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX