The Toyota RAV4 is due for a major update, having last been redesigned for the 2006 model year. Yes, it's gotten some tweaks since that time, but the compact crossover market is an ever-evolving place filled with tough competition from around the globe, and Toyota needs the RAV4 to maintain its hard-fought market share.
2013 Toyota RAV4 spy shots
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX