Toyota just unveiled the 2013 RAV4 at the 2012 LA Auto Show, and according to a report in Ward's Auto, the automaker already has high hopes for strong sales of its new model. Bill Fay, Toyota's vice president of marketing, is expecting sales of 200,000 units in 2013 – a jump over the projected 170,000 RAV4 models expected to be delivered in 2012.
2013 Toyota RAV4: LA 2012
- Michael Harley
- Nov 28, 2012
Toyota, after a week of refusing to confirm or deny the validity of leaked RAV4 images, rolled out its all-new compact crossover under the lights of the LA Auto Show today. And, as is often the case in this industry, the real deal looks just like it did in those unconfirmed pictures.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX