When we read through the press materials for the new 2013 Toyota Avalon, we had to double-check... had we downloaded the release for the wrong car? Because right here it says, "In Sport mode, throttle response is enhanced and steering effort is weighted... to offer a sportier character." And what's this about paddle shifters? This is the Avalon, the car that replaced the Mercury Grand Marquis in the hearts, minds and garages of Florida retirees.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX