Workers at Toyota's Georgetown, Kentucky plant put the finishing touches on the company's 25-millionth vehicle produced in North America Tuesday. The Avalon Hybrid, in Classic Silver, represented 26 years of North American Toyota production.
2013 Toyota Avalon: First Drive
- Steven J. Ewing
- Oct 30, 2012
Now that we've waved goodbye to the Lincoln Town Car, there's a big ol' hole in the automotive market for new livery vehicles – you know, the blacked-out hire cars frequently seen idling outside of airport terminals and hotels. Cadillac has announced that its XTS flagship will be offered with a factory livery package, and other American automakers like Chrysler and Lincoln have entered this luxury fleet segment as well. But it won't stop there.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX