The launch of the new XV Crosstrek may be the bigger news for Subaru here at the New York Auto Show, and the BRZ coupe may still be getting the lion's share of the attention, but the Legacy and its high-riding counterpart, the Outback, have also debuted here in Manhattan with a series of updates.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX