Production of the ultra-powerful, ultra-fast SSC Ultimate Aero is coming to an end, and the boys over at SSC North America (formerly Shelby SuperCars) are sending it off in style. Dubbed "Ultimate Aero XT," this is the final production run of the one-time world-record-holding hypercar, only five will be built, and will feature many key elements from the forthcoming Tuatara hypercar from SSC.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX