In die cast form, anyway, you're looking at the next Viper. In the tiny-car world, there's as much fanaticism about keeping the scaled-down versions of the latest and greatest under tight wraps, while also being the first to hit the shelves when the real deal hits the streets. A preview of what would be great to see as the next Viper has hit the internet by way of a few images of a toy even grown adults will covet in lieu of the real thing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX