What would a new toy be without tons of new toys to accessorize it with? That's the question Mopar asked about the 2013 SRT Viper, and they answered it with more than 50 Mopar add-ons to go over, in and under the 640-horsepower coupe. The straightforward and inexpensive includes the $158 black leather shift knob, $205 door sill guards and $325 fleece-lined car cover in a choice of three colors.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX