Though it's never going to post particularly impressive sales figures, the 2013 SRT Viper is, at least to us driving enthusiasts, the most important debut at the 2012 New York Auto Show. As such, it comes as little surprise that Chrysler has done its best to keep its new snake under cover ahead of its official debut.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX