Though it's never going to post particularly impressive sales figures, the 2013 SRT Viper is, at least to us driving enthusiasts, the most important debut at the 2012 New York Auto Show. As such, it comes as little surprise that Chrysler has done its best to keep its new snake under cover ahead of its official debut.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!