It's become customary for automakers to offer up the first production example of collectible cars, so it was no surprise that SRT announced earlier this year that 2013 Viper GTS VIN #1 would be selling at Barrett-Jackson's Orange County auction. Adding to the auction's appeal, proceeds from the sale will be donated to the Austin Hatcher Foundation, an organization that helps children and families dealing with issues resulting from pediatric cancer.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies