When Shelby first launched the GT500 Super Snake in 2007 (or relaunched, if you consider the one-off 1967 prototype), the 5.4-liter supercharged V8 was boosted all the way up to... wait for it... 600 horsepower. Fast-forward just five years and the muscle car landscape looks quite different. The 2013 Shelby GT500 now comes with 662 tire-shredding horsepower from the factory.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX