With the new Ford Shelby Mustang GT350 on the way, Shelby American is saying goodbye to the old GT500 and the company's even more powerful Super Snake version with its new Signature Edition model. Limited to a total of 50 conversions, they package some of buyers' most common choices into a single vehicle with a few extra touches, as well.
2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Chris Bruce
- Dec 22, 2014
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jan 15, 2013
Shelby American has made its name tuning various Ford products, and now the Focus ST can be added to this list. Just introduced at the Detroit Auto Show, the Shelby Focus ST doesn't add any extra horsepower under the hood, but it should still make sizable gains in performance thanks to an upgraded suspension, brakes and exhaust systems. Also on hand at the Shelby display was a widebody version of the powerful Shelby GT500 Super Snake.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX