This beaten and battered 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 prototype is proof that you can buy just about any type of vehicle at Barrett-Jackson. The car was used as an SVT test car to develop the 2013 Shelby GT500, and was piloted at race tracks like Sebring Raceway and at Ford's Arizona proving grounds. Even Carroll Shelby himself had a stint in the car to test its merits.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX