This beaten and battered 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 prototype is proof that you can buy just about any type of vehicle at Barrett-Jackson. The car was used as an SVT test car to develop the 2013 Shelby GT500, and was piloted at race tracks like Sebring Raceway and at Ford's Arizona proving grounds. Even Carroll Shelby himself had a stint in the car to test its merits.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models