Shelby American has made its name tuning various Ford products, and now the Focus ST can be added to this list. Just introduced at the Detroit Auto Show, the Shelby Focus ST doesn't add any extra horsepower under the hood, but it should still make sizable gains in performance thanks to an upgraded suspension, brakes and exhaust systems. Also on hand at the Shelby display was a widebody version of the powerful Shelby GT500 Super Snake.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models