Renault has given us all the goods on its newest crossover, the Scénic Xmod, one month in advance of the vehicle's world debut at the Geneva Motor Show. The Xmod seeks to punch up the Scénic line of small MPVs with all-wheel drive and slightly butched up looks. (It's a formula that has panned out well for the French automaker before, with the likes of the Scénic RX4 and Scénic Conquest, for what it's worth.)
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX