While we wait for the 2013 Renault Clio RS to come out from under its camo, the fourth-geneeration Clio hatch it's based on has just been fully revealed. The new car has been given gifts from every department: it's lost 220 pounds, its design showcases the French marque's new corporate identity, under the hood it gets new engines (including the company's first three-cylinder), a dual-clutch transmission, and infotainment moves on a step with the customizable R-Link touchscreen system and R-Link
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX