Evidently, Renault's executives in France have not been content to sit idly by as their alliance partners at Nissan have happily mopped up enviable global sales totals with their Juke crossover. We've been hearing about an answer from Renault for some time now, and the production Captur is finally a reality at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!