We see all sorts of publicity stunt road trips, but few seem as cool as spending 11 days driving almost 4,000 miles in a 2013 Range Rover Autobiography and sleeping each night in an equally plush Airstream trailer. This is exactly what Ben Samuelson, formerly of TVR, and his PR team did to show off the new Range Rover while driving it from England to Morocco and back.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX