According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Chrysler is issuing a recall of 30,197 pickup trucks in the United States, all from the 2013 model year. The affected vehicles are the Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500, all of which were built between September 9, 2012 and March 5, 2013.
2013 Ram 3500 HD: First Drive
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jun 11, 2013
Looking at the fullsize pickup landscape, automakers are bringing more and more luxury to the mix. Ford has its King Ranch, GMC has the Denali and now Chevrolet is adding a High Country model, but it sounds like Ram might be looking to make a step up from its already posh Laramie Longhorn trim (shown above). Speaking with new Ram boss Reid Bigland, Automobile is reporting that Chrysler could be looking to reach even higher to add even more premium accoutrements to its truck line.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX