Porsche has revealed details on the new Cayenne Turbo S, and the most powerful of the company's SUV range will bow with an extra 50 horspower at its command. That nudges power to 550 hp and 553 pound-feet of torque, clipping 0.1 seconds from the machine's 0-60 dash and upping the top speed by three miles per hour. The 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S can now dart to 60 from a stand still in a ludicrous 4.3 seconds and clip off a 175 mph top end. Buyers can expect to enjoy a slathering of tech aides,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX