German publication AutoBild is reporting that the upcoming 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo, already set to be a technical tour de force, will offer all-wheel steering to go with standard all-wheel drive. Porsche hopes to increase the outright handling ability of the 991 Turbo via four-wheel steering, though no mention is made as to how the system will operate.
2013 Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe spy shots
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jan 30, 2012
We've driven the new 991-series Porsche 911, and now the next chapter of the new 911 story – the 2013 Turbo – has been caught proving itself in the wintertide climate. Its most important details – the front and rear bumpers and side intakes – remain behind camo, but we now get a look at how the tail sits across the wider rump, and we think it looks quite good.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX