Back in 1963, Porsche debuted the very first 911 at the Frankfurt Motor Show. And over the last 50 years, that coupe has grown to become one of the most iconic sports cars of all time. That in mind, you could easily chalk up this 50th Anniversary model as just one of the many special edition 911s that have graced our roads over the years, but dig a bit deeper and you'll see that this one is far more than just some unique paint and different wheels.
2013 Porsche 911 50 Years Edition
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jun 4, 2013
Despite being 50 years old now, the Porsche 911 sure is looking good for her age. And to commemorate this milestone anniversary, Porsche has created the 911 50 Years Edition you see here, which will make its debut at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show – 50 years after the original 911 debuted at this very same expo.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX