Finally, what might be some good news for the beleaguered Peugeot. The Gallic brand has let loose details on the 208 GTi, a hot hatch that hopes to do a better job of channeling the much beloved 205 GTi than the intervening 206 and 207 models. Our drive of the standard 208 revealed a hatch that stoked some of those old fires, and on paper the 208 GTi has two of our favorite things going for it: less weight and more power.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX