It was always going to be hard for Peugeot to follow the blind-man-can-see-it neon paint of the 2008 Concept car – which was seared onto our retinas in Paris last year – but that doesn't mean the production version of the CUV here in Geneva is unattractive. The rather more sane white paint still covers pert, attractive lines on the new French crossover, and the Peugeot folks certainly have high hopes that European shoppers will feel good about it, too.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!