Nissan is making waves with the promise of five new products in the next year, including an all-new Sentra, arguably the model in the company's portfolio that could most use a redesign. Our spy shooters have now captured the forthcoming Sentra and we're happy to say that it looks to be a major upgrade in attractiveness, both inside and out. The Sentra also looks to have grown, as it continues its transition upmarket, further distancing itself from the Versa.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX