Through that little-known social media site known as Facebook, Nissan has released the first official images of its production 2013 Nissan Pathfinder. As you can see, there is little deviation in styling between the model that will be in showrooms and the concept shown at the Detroit Auto Show in January.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX