Through that little-known social media site known as Facebook, Nissan has released the first official images of its production 2013 Nissan Pathfinder. As you can see, there is little deviation in styling between the model that will be in showrooms and the concept shown at the Detroit Auto Show in January.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino