The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder will be arriving in showrooms by the end of this month, and the good news for potential buyers is that the new model will have a lower price than the vehicle it replaces. Nissan has priced the 2013 Pathfinder at $28,270 – $1,020 less than the 2012 model – which does not include the destination charge (*) that tacks on an extra $825 to the bottom line.
2013 Nissan Pathfinder: Live
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX