The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is being recalled. Compared to some of the recalls we've seen this year, the 2,529 NV200s needing repairs is not a particularly huge deal – but try telling that to their inconvenienced owners and drivers.
2013 Nissan NV200: Chicago 2012
- Zach Bowman
- Feb 8, 2012
Nissan is expanding the company's commercial offerings with its new NV200 Compact Cargo Van. On display at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show, the NV200 is positioned just below Nissan's mammoth NV Cargo, and should offer buyers a more efficient work vehicle with plenty of interior room.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX