How would you translate a flipbook animation from paper to the Internet? The Nissan Note has an idea. To promote features like the new hatchback's's fuel economy, roominess, and bird's-eye view camera, the car's Japanese website has a four-page digital flipbook that animates when you scroll down (try it now to see what we mean above).
2013 Nissan Note
- Jeff Sabatini
- Jul 16, 2012
The second-generation Nissan Note mini MPV debuted in Japan today, featuring a more dramatic design. Nissan is calling the car's deep character line a "Squash Line," perhaps because it looks like someone squashed the side of the car with the prow of a kayak.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX