First shown as a concept at the Tokyo Motor Show and first unveiled in production trim at this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans, the 2013 Nissan Juke Nismo has just had its first in-person meeting with the Autoblog team at the Paris Motor Show. While not quite as extreme as its Juke R brother – not having a GT-R drivetrain kind of takes the edge off – the Juke Nismo nonetheless kicks the standard car up a few notches to become even more of an enthusiast's plaything than a quasi-crossover.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX