The 2013 Nissan Juke Nismo has officially bowed at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show. Wearing a full body kit that serves up 37-percent more downforce than the standard front and rear fascias, the tuned hatchback also comes equipped with larger 18-inch wheels and a lowered suspension. Up front, LED daytime running lights join the festivities as well as contrasting side-view mirror covers and wider fender flares. Inside, buyers can expect to find a new sports steering wheel clad in Alcantara, as well as
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX