Nissan and its luxury brand, Infiniti, are set to recall 133,592 vehicles after discovering that fuel could leak out around the pressure sensor, potentially increasing the chances of a fire.
2013 Nissan Juke Nismo
- Brandon Turkus
- Dec 9, 2014
- Zach Bowman
- Feb 7, 2013
The 2013 Nissan Juke Nismo has officially bowed at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show. Wearing a full body kit that serves up 37-percent more downforce than the standard front and rear fascias, the tuned hatchback also comes equipped with larger 18-inch wheels and a lowered suspension. Up front, LED daytime running lights join the festivities as well as contrasting side-view mirror covers and wider fender flares. Inside, buyers can expect to find a new sports steering wheel clad in Alcantara, as well as
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!