Amsterdam is an especially hospitable home for the growing EV taxi business. Montreal's mayor wants a large EV carsharing program. Enterprise Carshare has joined the nonprofit CarSharing Association.
2014 Nissan e-NV200 Taxi: Frankfurt 2013
- John Beltz Snyder
- Apr 16, 2015
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 12, 2013
The Nissan e-NV200, currently in the final phases of testing with FedEx fleets in various countries, will be getting more demanding cargo next year in Barcelona when it goes into service as a taxi. Unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show by Carlos Ghosn and with the mayor of Barcelona, Xavier Trias, in attendance, the e-NV200 is the van slightly reworked into a unique design and resting on a Leaf electric powertrain.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX