Now that we've seen the updated Toyota Camry and Chevrolet Malibu, not to mention the already-on-fire Hyundai Sonata and Kia Optima, it's time for the rest of the mid-size sedan players to freshen up their offerings. Nissan looks to follow suit later this year with the all-new 2013 Altima, which our spy photographers recently caught testing with a very revealing camouflage treatment.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies