Now that we've seen the updated Toyota Camry and Chevrolet Malibu, not to mention the already-on-fire Hyundai Sonata and Kia Optima, it's time for the rest of the mid-size sedan players to freshen up their offerings. Nissan looks to follow suit later this year with the all-new 2013 Altima, which our spy photographers recently caught testing with a very revealing camouflage treatment.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX