Our army of spy photographers has managed to grab a few images of the next-generation Nissan Altima cruising around with less body cladding than we've seen in the past. The new shots show the 2013 Altima wrapped in swirl vinyl instead of the baggy plastic that surfaced back in August. As a result, we can see more of the vehicle's body lines than before, and it's clear the vehicle will borrow more than a few cues from its Maxima sibling moving forward. The lines look handsome enough from this van
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX