By defanged, we mean, of course, that the 2013 Nissan 370Z no longer sports vampish extensions of its front fascia. We don't mean to imply that its down on power – the carryover 3.7-liter V6 still puts out 332 horsepower, and the NISMO's 3.7-liter is still blessed with 350 horses.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX