As the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup season wraps up, teams and drivers start preparing for next year and the big changes the sport has in store. All 2013 Sprint Cup cars will get a new look in an attempt to make the cars better resemble the production cars they mimic. As a part of the new design, NASCAR has also changed some of the rules for the paint scheme and decals that are placed on the cars' exteriors.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX