Not every reveal at the 2012 New York Auto Show was as exciting as the SRT Viper. As evidence, we present the 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. The compact crossover joins the Honda Crosstour and Toyota Venza in the "subtle change, seemingly just for change's sake" category at the show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX