The hurrah of the last kind for the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport is this Limited Edition that celebrates 30 years of Mitsubishi Motors in North America. Built in North America as well, the 2013 Outlander Sport Limited Edition gets numerous black trim pieces outside, such as the center bumper, side mirror housings, wheel arch trim and skirting and roof rails. It sits on special Argent wheels.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX