As much as we like the new-for-2012 Mini Coupe, some of us on the Autoblog staff aren't won over by the low-slung hardtop. We love the standard Cooper hatchback, and while the Coupe's driving dynamics are pure Mini goodness, we just can't wrap our heads around the awkward styling (especially in certain color pallets), limited visibility and lack of functionality.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX