It seems that retailers are bringing out the Christmas decorations earlier each year, but Mini's premature holiday spirit could be one for the record books. The day after Black Friday, the "Mini Goes to Santa Claus" adventure will depart from BMW headquarters in Munich, Germany and head up Rovaniemi, Finland (just outside the Arctic Circle) to deliver Christmas letters to Santa Claus –he must have an mail outpost here for his North Pole workshop. Guinness World Records is also getting invo
2013 Mini Paceman: Paris 2012
- Steven J. Ewing
- Sep 27, 2012
Look, much as we like the Mini Countryman – we did spend a year with one, after all – we find it hard to believe that people are clamoring for a less-functional version of it. That said, we had our doubts about the four-door Countryman, and it turned out to be a pretty sweet, if pricey, little package.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX