When Mini first put the 211-horsepower, JCW-equipped Countryman on video, we were told to "expect the unexpected" while watching the taller, all-wheel-drive MINI make donuts and roostertails in snow and sand with a man on the roof.
2013 Mini John Cooper Works Countryman: Geneva 2012
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 6, 2012
It was only a matter of time before Mini spiced up its Countryman crossover with the application of its go-fast John Cooper Works kit, and it's now made an official debut at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX