Got a hankerin' for a Mini crossover that boasts all-terrain traction while simultaneously wears the badge of race-bred performance? Well, the Mini Countryman John Cooper Works is just that sweet spot in the company's Venn diagram of "huggable performance" and "all-wheel drive." The company has just announced pricing for its spectacularly named John Cooper Works Countryman Cooper S ALL4 (phew!), and the cost of entry starts at rather dear $35,550. Though Mini doesn't specify if if destination ch
2013 Mini Countryman John Cooper Works All4: First Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX