Last time we saw the non-AMG skin of the Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake it was bathed in red paint and caked in Arctic snow and grime. Warmer times have brought new shots of a black car – which we'll christen The Scarab – on standard wheels wearing nothing but a shine and a wisp of camo. Its shape has found a way to divide opinion, as the CLS-Class has always done, and we'll admit that yes, perchance there's something faintly Romulan about it, but we're totally sold on the looks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX