Mercedes-Benz sells seven different models of its flagship S-Class sedan in the States. Look past the entry-level S400 Hybrid (base price $93,000) and the standard V8-powered S550 models. The four-door at the pinnacle – squashing the amazing S63 AMG ($140,000) and twelve-cylinder S600 ($160,300) as it steps over them – is the bordering-on-preposterous twin-turbocharged twelve-cylinder S65 AMG seen here.
2013 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG: Quick Spin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX