Russian medalists at the recently concluded Sochi Winter Olympics are being rewarded quite handsomely for their service to the Motherland. In addition to the $120,000 being handed out for each gold medal, the $76,000 being awarded for slivers and $52,000 given to bronze winners, now word has come out that each of Russia's medalists will be gifted a new Mercedes-Benz.
2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK250 BlueTEC 4Matic: Quick Spin
- Steven J. Ewing
- May 6, 2013
We got our first taste of the refreshed 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK lineup last summer, once again affirming our belief that it's easy to fall in love with the littlest Benz CUV. There's something sort of charming about the boxy, rugged-looking luxury crossover, and while it won't set the world on fire in terms of driver engagement, it's a solid front-runner in the segment.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX