Up until now, there has never been a proper AMG version of the high-and-mighty Mercedes-Benz GL-Class. That all changes for the 2013 model year, as the automaker has just released the full slate of details about the upcoming GL63 AMG, set to arrive in U.S. showrooms in the first quarter of next year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX