Call it a guilty pleasure; I love ridiculously fast SUVs. I sort of went head-over-heels for the new 2014 Range Rover Sport that I recently tested, and prior to that experience, I put some serious miles on the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL63 AMG pictured here. You probably don't realize this, but the GL63 is the quickest three-row SUV you can buy in the States – thanks to its 550-horsepower, 5.5-liter, twin-turbocharged V8 engine, the biggest and baddest GL will hit 60 miles per hour in 4.8 second
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX