The Mercedes-Benz G-Class has been on the market for a whopping 35 years. That's a heck of a long time for one vehicle to stick around, yet Autocar reports that last year was the Geländewagen's strongest in terms of sales. Little wonder then that Mercedes is in no rush to discontinue the G-Wagen, but it does reportedly have some serious updates lined up for the vehicle that is, short of the Unimog, it's oldest and most capable.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX